- 1909 - 1965 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
The Staff Common Room Committee was established in 1909 to manage the affairs of the Staff Common Room. In 1949, its constitution was changed, and it was renamed the Staff Club. Its objects were to promote and administer the social and cultural activities of the members.
In March 1965, the Staff Club amalgamated with the Scottish College of Commerce College Club to form the University Staff Club.
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material