GB 249 T-GED/2/5/37/1
A review of 'The Problem of the Unemployed' by J.A. Hobson
- c. 1910s (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Press-cuttings pasted on to sheets and in a titled cover. Also enclosed:
- Press review of 'La Question Ouvrière en Angleterre' by Paul de Rousiers. No date.
- Review of 'The Fallacy of Saving' by John M. Robertson. No date.
- 'Free Trade v. Fair Trade'. No date.
- 'National Relief Fund. How it is being distributed: Mr. Wedgwood Benn Replies to Criticism' and 'Action of the Scottish Advisory Committee: The Provision of Employment for the Prevention or Relief of Distress'. From The Scotsman, October 1914.
- 'A condition of Full Usefulness for Labour Exchanges'.
- Letters to the editor of the Manchester Guardian by T.C. Horsfall, February 1910.
- 'Paper from Waste' and 'Flax in Egypt'. No date.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material