GB 249 T-GED/12/1/1
Notes and papers by [Patrick Geddes and Victor Branford] on the history of universities
- 1884 - 1923 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Manuscript, typescript and printed.
- Card notes on Oxford and Cambridge and 'Ideas of Positivism'.
- Paper: 'Vienna University: Its thirst for the first 100 years' by Patrick Geddes.
- Paper: 'History and Antiquities of the University of Oxford' by Patrick Geddes.
- Programme of 'Lectures and Discussions on Higher Education' by Patrick Geddes.
- Proposed format of the First International World Congress on University Progress by Victor Branford.
- Abstract [galley proof] of 'III. The Historic Point of View'.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material