GB 249 T-GED/1/3/3/1
- c. 1904 - 1910 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
4 newspaper articles
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
- Editorial from The Dunfermline Journal, Saturday 10 September 1904 on the Carnegie Trust and Dunfermline.
- Editorial entitled 'Discovery in Dunfermline Abbey' from The Dunfermline Journal, c. September 1904.
- 'Pittencrieff House' interesting description by Mr. H.F. Kegg from ,em>The Dunfermline Journal, no date.
- Article and map showing the area included in the Birmingham Town Planning Scheme, from ,em>The Daily News, 6 July 1910.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
No access restrictions.
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material