GB 249 OK/4
University of Strathclyde Metallurgical Club records
- 1889 - 1993 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
The Chemical and Metallurgical Society was founded in 1889. It organised meetings, film shows and visits. It also produced an annual journal. In about 1922, it changed its name to the Metallurgical Club.
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Journal, 1889, 1922-1993.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Item level list available in reading room.