Under the auspices of the Former Students' Club, founded at Jordanhill College of Education in 1922, the badminton section had a vigorous existence. Organisation of the club was transferred to the Training College Club from 1934. Membership proved popular with both beginners and experts, and staff and students, attending every week. The club played in local leagues and enjoyed regular home and away fixtures throughout the season. It closed its doors following a fire at its premises shortly after 2000.