GB 249 DAL/11/1
Articles by Dalton
- 1975 - 1998 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
- ‘Are chemists human?’ Chemistry in Britain, Vol. 11, No.3, March 1975.
- 'Dangerous workplace or dangerous worker?' Nursing. The Add-on Journal of Clinical Nursing, Vol 2, No. 1, May 1982.
- ‘A chemist’s reactions’ Science for People, 60, April 1986.
- Outline of article on factory inspectorate, no date.
- 'Killing off a killer', April 1988.
- ‘Lessons from the United Kingdom: Fightback on Workplace Hazards, 1979-1992’. International Journal of Health Services, Vol. 22, No. 3, 1992.
- ‘Asbestos hazards: past, present and future’ Occupational Health review, September/October 1995.
- 'Homeworking can damage your health', c. 1997.
- Letter from Dalton to the Lancet on the hazards of white asbestos. The Lancet, Vol 352, 1998.
- Flyer for ‘Safety, health and environmental hazards at the workplace’ by A.J.P. Dalton, 1998.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
No access restrictions.
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material